Diese Website benutzt Cookies, die für den technischen Betrieb der Website erforderlich sind und stets gesetzt werden. Andere Cookies, die den Komfort bei Benutzung dieser Website erhöhen, der Direktwerbung dienen oder die Interaktion mit anderen Websites und sozialen Netzwerken vereinfachen sollen, werden nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung gesetzt.
10% Online Rabatt
ALPINESTARS(MX) BOOT T10 S-VNT
549,30 € * 610,33 € * (10% gespart)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Bitte wähle zuerst eine Variante
- Artikel-Nr.: 34102302
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert innerhalb Deutschland
- Persönliche Beratung
- Reparatur & Service Bereich
- Service Nummer 062020-5784042
Tech 10 Supervented Boots Construction uses a highly breathable, perforated microfiber with... mehr
Produktinformationen "ALPINESTARS(MX) BOOT T10 S-VNT"
Tech 10 Supervented Boots
Tech 10 Supervented Boots
- Construction uses a highly breathable, perforated microfiber with internal perforated padding.
- Highly ventilated perforated padding for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- TPU features is combined with ventilation zones and a new air flow system sole for breathability and superior ventilation.
- Two large inlet ports on front of boot with exhausts at back for optimized levels of airflow and heat exchange.
- 3D Higher Spring insole creates an effective cooling system using air channels within the sole for optimal levels of ventilation, while also creating a cushioning effect for enhanced levels of comfort.
- Evolutionary new shin plate design with ventilation windows strategically positioned to allow more ventilation and a light weight without compromising the impact protection.
- Air vents on the PU lateral calf plus breathable mesh insert improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- New performance double pivot motion control system features: a medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision control, engineered bi-density front flexion control is strategically positioned over the mesh area, combined with a dual front blade system and shock absorber insert to offer mechanical progressive force release to dampen and absorb impact energies and a re-designed dual density TPU rear blade system is engineered to prevent hyper-extension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
- Co-injected for strength and structure, the exclusive TPU compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact and durability.
- Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding, and improved performance on the shifter.
- The central sole insert features a micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- Perforated footbed for additional cooling.
- Inner boot has a mesh construction for optimal levels of airflow and light weight, with a technical perforated bottom for additional cooling.
- Anatomically optimized for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new mechanical buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. The new slim-line buckle closure system includes high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength. The buckle closure system features a memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines advanced lightweight microfiber with an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- The shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyper-extension and offer greater flex control.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry, while the 3D mesh lining ensures improved air circulation and comfort.
- 3D mesh lining incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep the foot located inside the boot.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- The foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity. The foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection and is highly resistant against abrasion and impact while adding to the boot’s overall durability. The foot shell also includes an integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded polyfoam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg. DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
- The contoured calf protector ergonomically wraps around the rear leg and is constructed from a dual density compound rear blade system to offer progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
|Schuhgröße:||40,5, 42, 43, 44,5, 45,5, 47, 48, 49,5|